Saturday, July 7, 2007

Let's Try This Again

So...What had happened was...

I had too many different ideas and audiences for my MasterRabin. On the one hand, it was an update for my friends and family. On the other hand, it was a chronicle of my metaphysical adventures...which does not particularly interest my friends and family. And let's add that I shared the MasterRabin site with people I'd never met and then didn't want to get too personal. I definitely didn't want to list names of the friends and family members I might discuss, so then there was an additional layer of self-censoring.

Which didn't really matter, since I wasn't writing anything on it anyway...because, like I've said, I couldn't settle on the blog's point or intended audience.

Enter...Living Heaven On Earth. Gilbert suggested I include a link to the site as part of my auto-signature on email. That wasn't a good option for me. But it did lead me to decide on starting fresh with a blog of my endless epiphanies.

Wow! That's a great title. I just decided (and reserved) that blogspot name for a general blog of my cultural observations. Changing the world, one little word at a time.

Anyway. The email that spreads the link says everything else that needs to be said.

No comments: